I was craving something sweet and this satisfied my craving so much! It literally tastes like a chocolate coated frozen banana in milkshake form… heavenly.
It’s so so so easy to make but the key is that the banana is over ripe! If the banana isn’t over rip you won’t get the flavour. Please enjoy and let me know what you think!
- One medium over ripe banana, frozen
- One tablespoon of cacao powder
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla powder
- One teaspoon of date syrup
- One cup of almond milk
- Chop up the banana and freeze it, never freeze it whole!
- Blend the frozen banana with all the other ingredients until smooth. Pour and enjoy😍